“Walls are great for keeping your village safe and your enemies in the line of fire.”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- Walls are structures to keep your Builder Base safe from attackers.
- Unlike the walls in your Home Village, the walls in the Builder Base come in segments of five. These segments cannot be separated, but can be rotated just like a line of walls in the Home Village can. When upgraded, all the walls in the same segment will be upgraded at the same time.
- The “Unlocks” section that is seen when upgrading the Builder Hall can be misleading. It may show that 25 walls are unlocked at the next level but in reality these 25 walls will come in 5 segments of five, rather than 25 segments being unlocked. This is also true in Base Editor.
- Walls can be circumvented by placing Troops near gaps or positioning Sneaky Archers to shoot over the walls.
- Just like Walls in the Home Village, they can be bypassed completely by air units such as Beta Minions.
- Bombers deal additional damage to Walls, much like Wall Breakers. However, their damage bonus is not as great as those of the Wall Breakers but it is high enough to destroy Walls in a few attacks.
- Traps can be placed near the “funnel” created by gaps in the walls.
- Level 1 Walls resemble wooden stakes assembled together.
- Level 2 Walls resemble wooden fences with rope tied around the posts.
- Level 3 Walls are changed into worked lumber assembled with large nails.
- Level 4 Walls are changed into uncut rock.
- Level 5 Walls are more smooth and cut stone Walls.
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Level||Cost||Hitpoints||Builder Hall Level Required|