“Clan War and Star Bonus Loot is greatly protected inside the Treasury. Increase Treasury capacity by upgrading the Town Hall and through Clan Perks.”
- The Treasury safeguards bonus loot from Clan Wars and Star Bonuses.
- Treasury capacity is determined by Town Hall and Clan Perks levels. The level of the Clan Castle has no effect on the capacity.
- It’s the safest place to save up bonus loot until you are ready to spend it! Only 3% of loot stored in the Treasury will be stolen if an attacker completely destroys your Clan Castle.
- You can view your stored loot by tapping “Treasury”. From here you may also collect the stored loot.
- The stored loot will be moved to their normal associated storages. This action can not be reversed.
- Earning 5 overall stars in multiplayer battles will earn you a loot bonus, as indicated by the table.
- Stars obtained from Clan Wars or revenge attacks do not count towards the Star Bonus.
- If all five stars are not achieved in a single day, they are carried over to the next.
- The Treasury was added in the 8.116.2 update.
- A substantial amount of loot can be earned each day just for earning five stars in battle. It will give you a certain amount of resources depending on your league, as well as clan perks.
- This can be easily achieved in lower leagues as many abandoned bases still have their Town Hall outside their base.
- Higher Leagues give bigger bonuses. Try to balance your possible bonus with a league you can still be competitive in.
- The Treasury is a safe way to store resources, as very little can be stolen. Keep it there until you need it!
- The Treasury is a feature, not an exact building. The feature is located in the Clan Castle, so protect the Clan Castle .
The following figures excludes the extra storage gained from Clan Perks.
|Town Hall||Gold||Elixir||Dark Elixir|
This is the 5 Star Bonus depending on your League.
|Titan & Legend||360,000||360,000||1800|