“Summon an army of Skeletons anywhere on the battlefield! Put a few extra swords when and where you need them most. Skeletons do not trigger traps.”
- The Skeleton Spell is a Dark Spell unlocked when the Dark Spell Factory is upgraded to level 4, which requires Town Hall level 9.
- When used, it spawns several Skeletons on the battlefield. These Skeletons are very weak, but can provide a good distraction.
- Like Skeletons summoned by Witches, they do not trigger traps.
- In Valkyrie raids, it’s pretty common to have at least 1 compartment at the end with defenses inside that could take down your troops! Once those defenses are distracted by your troops, drop your Skeleton Spell right on top of them.
- In Balloon raids, If your Balloons usually get clump up and your Lava Hounds don’t get bursted, it will take a lot of time to finish off non-defensive buildings. Skeleton Army will help you!
- In GoHo attacks, you usually face a pack of Skeleton Trap Skeletons following your Hog Riders. Dropping a pack of Skeletons to fight off their defensive brethren would be great in this situation! Just wait until your Hogs run into a Healing Spell then drop your Skeleton Spell!
- Skeleton spells could be very effective against single target Inferno Towers. What’s better than a pack of skeletons to keep that Inferno Tower busy, while other troops finish the Inferno Tower! However, multiple target Inferno Towers will negate this spell very quickly.
- The Skeleton Spell was added in the May 24th update.
- The Skeletons spawned by the Skeleton Spell have the same stats as those spawned by Witches and Skeleton Traps.
- The Skeleton Spell is based on the Skeleton Army in Clash Royale.
|Radius||Effect Type||Housing Space||Brewing Time||Targets||Dark Spell Factory Level Required|
|tiles||Area Splash||1||5 minutes||Ground||4|
|Level||Skeletons generated||Spell Duration||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|