“Bathe foes in a fiery flood of scalding plasma! Both air and ground troops will feel the burn!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- The Roaster is a defensive building in Builder Base.
- It shoots plasma at its enemies and does moderate damage over time.
- It can burn both air and ground troops.
- The Roaster is a great counter to the Night Witch and her Bats. Its splash damaging attack makes it able to take out many bats, allowing other defenses to destroy the Night Witches, so placing it near ground targeting defenses can protect them.
- The Roaster can be placed near the Builder Hall to prevent Raged Barbarians or any other low hitpoint units from destroying it.
- Due to the Roaster’s short range, placing it on one side of the Builder Hall cannot prevent Sneaky Archers from destroying the Builder Hall from the other side.
- Try to put units with a lot of hitpoints in front of support units with less hitpoints to distract it from shooting the support units. The Battle Machine works great.
- Try to scatter the troops so it doesn’t hit every troop at once.
- It undergoes significant visual changes at nearly all of it’s levels, but mainly level 3.
- At level 1, the Roaster looks like a metal vessel secured by wood planks that are tied up by ropes.
- At level 2, the ropes are replaced by a plank rim.
- At level 3, the wooden frame is replaced by two fences and the outside turns orange. A heptagon is also added at the top.
- At level 4, the lower part of the vessel turns red and a ladder leading to the muzzle of the vessel.
- At level 5, the fences are replaced with a stone rim and the heptagon at the top turns yellow.
- At level 6, the stone rim get another layer and the ladder is replaced by metal one.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Roaster, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Roaster to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Roaster is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Builder Hall Level Required|