“Why is he so angry, speedy and vicious? Nobody’s brave enough to ask. Maybe it’s because he can’t find his sword?”
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13-16|
- The Raged Barbarian is the first unit unlocked in the Builder Barracks of the Builder Base
- Raged Barbarian may be thought as a Barbarian from Builder Base.
- Raged Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troopunder attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- He behaves similar to a normal Barbarian, however, when he is upgraded to level 2 or higher, his special ability (Rage) is unlocked, and his speed and damage are increased for the first few seconds after deployment.
- The rage ability is unlocked during the tutorial.
- Raged Barbarians can take out buildings or defenses that are not completely protected by walls, raging into range and dealing decent damage.
- Completely enclosed bases can be overcome from any side chosen using Raged Barbarians. At higher levels, sheer numbers can gain a huge percentage.
- You can use Bombers to break the Raged Barbarians through walls.
- Raged barbarians deal a lot of damage and have power in number.
- After a funnel is made, Raged Barbarians can quickly be herded into the target area.
- Raged Barbarians go around walls, so you can funnel them into intentionally placed gaps which you can then fill with traps and area damage defenses to gain the advantage in defense.
- Crushers are extremely effective against them; they can kill multiple Raged Barbarians in a single hit. Just take care not to expose it in a way such that other troops can easily take it out.
- The Mega Mine is also extremely effective at countering them; it can take out a whole army of Raged Barbarians in an instant. Make sure to watch out when rushing with them.
- At level 1, the Raged Barbarian resembles a Barbarian with an axe.
- At level 5, the Raged Barbarian gains a second axe.
- At level 9, the Raged Barbarian gains a metal helmet with horns.
- At level 13, the Raged Barbarian’s axe blades turn gold, along with the rings around the horns on its helmet.
- During the tutorial, Raged Barbarians are upgraded to level 2. Also, in the tutorial for Versus Battles, the player uses Raged Barbarians that appear to be level 10, however only four Barbarians are available.
- Raged Barbarians are said to be raged because they lost their swords, which is also the reason for them using axes.
- A rare glitch causes the Raged Barbarians to attack nothing at all or each other.
|Spring Weight||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|1||Single Target (Ground Only)||16||0.8s||1||0.4 tiles||Rage|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Star Laboratory Level Required||Research Time
|2||50||40||150||4||4 seconds||3,500||1||30 seconds|
|3||55||44||165||4||4 seconds||6,000||2||5 minutes|
|4||55||44||165||6||4 seconds||9,000||2||15 minutes|
|5||61||48.8||182||6||4 seconds||50,000||3||3 hours|
|6||61||48.8||182||10||4 seconds||100,000||3||6 hours|
|7||67||53.6||200||10||4 seconds||300,000||4||1 day|
|8||67||53.6||200||10||8 seconds||330,000||4||1 day|
|9||74||59.2||220||10||8 seconds||700,000||5||2 days|
|10||74||59.2||220||15||8 seconds||900,000||5||2 days|
|11||81||64.8||242||15||8 seconds||1,000,000||6||3 days|
|12||81||64.8||242||15||12 seconds||1,200,000||6||3 days|
|13||89||71.2||266||15||12 seconds||2,000,000||7||4 days|
|14||89||71.2||266||20||12 seconds||2,200,000||7||4 days|