“Toss ground troops in a direction you choose. Heave ho!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Push Trap is a trap in the builder base.
- It pushes units through the air that are within its unit capacity. (5 capacity can push one giant)
- It does no damage to units alone.
- Upgrading the push trap only increases the number of unit capacity it pushes.
- The Push Trap, like any other trap in the Builder Base, does not need to be re-armed.
- The Push Trap does not need the Master Builder for construction, however, the Master Builder is required for upgrading.
- Use the Push Trap to push away Troops from critical buildings, like the Builder Hall or Defenses.
- Push units into hazardous areas such as a Spring Trap, a Mega Mine or high-damaging buildings like the Crusher to do more damage to them.
- Push Traps can be carefully placed to push enemies into another Push Trap. This is best done to high value Troops, like the Boxer Giant, to effectively stall an attack.
- When going against this trap, try to use one unit, such as a Raged Barbarian, to trigger this trap.
- Of course, the Push Trap is invisible at first. The player would have to predict where the Push Traps are before attempting to trigger them.
- At level 1, it appears to be a wooden board levitated by a spring with a carved arrow.
- At level 2, there are four nails at each corner.
- At level 3, the arrow turns to metal and the wood is darker.
- At level 4, the corners are now metallic.
- At level 5, the corners connect through metallic stripes.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Push Trap, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Push Trap to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Push Trap is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon rotates the Push Trap to target in other directions.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Level||Spring Capacity||Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Trigger Radius||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target|