“Fearlessly summons flocks of flying creatures and, unlike her sister, leaves the grass in pristine condition.”
|Level 1-12||Level 13-16|
- The Night Witch is a Builder Base troop unlocked at Builder Barracks level 8.
- The Night Witch is a single target range troop.
- The Night Witch will periodically spawn Bats, which are single target melee air units. This is similar to how the Witch spawns Skeletons.
- Her Special Ability, Bat Swarm, allows her to explode into bats when she dies. The ability is unlocked at level 4.
- Night Witches have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- The Bats spawned could be used as an advantage, by attacking as an air unit; however they are vulnerable to Air Bombs and Roasters.
- Unlike Skeletons, the Bats cannot protect the Night Witch from ground attacks. This makes her especially vulnerable to ground defenses such as the Double Cannon or Multi Mortar.
- The Battle Machine works well with the Night Witch, as the Battle Machine has a lot of hitpoints to tank hits for the Night Witch while the Night Witch aids the Battle Machine from behind.
- However, because Night Witches are ranged units, they are likely to travel around the outside of the base, not following the battle machine. You can counteract this by bringing Bombers and Raged Barbarians which will help funnel the night witches in.
- Make sure to protect your defenses like Air Bombs or the Roaster so your defenses can take the Night Witch out before she can stack up her Bats.
- It is a good idea to spawn her at the corner of the map, because she can stack up Bats before she starts attacking.
- Placing one or two Night Witches a few tiles behind a Boxer Giant is a good strategy. The Giant will tank enemy defenses while the Witches summon lots of Bats and chip away at the enemy’s structures without being targeted. This strategy, however, is vulnerable to Multi Mortars if the troops are not placed a few tiles away from each other.
- The Night Witch is a troop that originated from Clash Royale.
- However, she shoots the same projectile as the Witch, as opposed to the Clash Royale melee counterpart.
- Coincidentally, she received a nerf in both Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.
- The Night Witch is the only troop to unlock its ability at level 4 as opposed to level 2.
- The Night Witch appears to be wearing a blue coat in its info page, but actually wears a red coat when you deploy them.
- The Night Witch was nerfed before pre-release. Its base hitpoints were reduced by 50, its death spawn reduced by 2, and its max bats spawned by 1
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Night Witch to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Night Witch is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Spring Weight||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|12||2||Any||Area Splash||12||0.7s||8||4 tiles||Bat Swarm|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Bats Summon Cooldown||BatsSummoned||Number of Bat Swarm
||Star LaboratoryLevel Required||Research Time
|1||90||63||200||? seconds||2 (Max 3)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2||90||63||200||? seconds||2 (Max 3)||N/A||600,000||5||12 hours|
|3||99||69.3||220||? seconds||2 (Max 3)||N/A||700,000||6||1 day|
|4||99||69.3||220||? seconds||2 (Max 3)||2||800,000||6||1 day|
|5||109||76.3||242||? seconds||2 (Max 3)||2||900,000||6||1 day|
|6||109||76.3||242||? seconds||3 (Max 4)||2||1,000,000||6||2 days|
|7||120||84||266||? seconds||3 (Max 4)||2||1,100,000||6||2 days|
|8||120||84||266||? seconds||3 (Max 4)||2||1,200,000||6||2 days|
|9||132||92.4||293||? seconds||3 (Max 4)||2||1,300,000||6||3 days|
|10||132||92.4||293||? seconds||3 (Max 4)||4||1,400,000||6||3 days|
|11||145||101.5||322||? seconds||3 (Max 4)||4||1,600,000||6||4 days|
|12||145||101.5||322||? seconds||4 (Max 5)||4||1,800,000||6||4 days|
|13||160||112||354||? seconds||4 (Max 5)||4||2,500,000||7||5 days|
|14||160||112||354||? seconds||4 (Max 5)||4||2,700,000||7||5 days|