“Fires long range splash damage multiple times to maximize chances of hitting its target!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Multi Mortar is a defense on the Builder Base unlocked at Builder Hall Level 5.
- It shoots splash-damaging mortar shells at ground units, shooting four per blast. It cannot target air units.
- The Multi Mortar shells do low damage by themselves but medium damage altogether.
- The Multi Mortar has a large range but cannot hit troops too close to it.
- Place the Multi Mortar at the center of the base to cover as much area as possible and to slow troops from getting too close to it.
- The Multi Mortar’s splash damaging shells makes it good at taking down hordes of low-hitpoint troops but can be easily distracted by high-hitpoint troops.
- Because of its inability to hit nearby troops, it can be good to place the Crusher near it as it is another area damage defense that deals high damage. However, the Crusher cannot fully cover the blind spot of the Multi Mortar due to its extremely short range. In addition, neither can attack air troops, so that should also be kept in mind when building a layout.
- Use Air units as the Multi Mortar cannot hit it.
- Use tanks to distract the Multi Mortar while you swarm the base.
- At level 1, there appears to be three barrels that is strapped by rope, sticking out of a wooden base on the ground. The barrels are tied to the base with ropes.
- At level 2, there are now four barrels that is also held together by rope, and the base elevates off the ground. The base also no longer has ropes on the sides.
- At level 3, the base gains another layer of support, and the barrels are now held together by metal. The size of the barrels become larger, but at the expense of the thickness of the tubing.
- At level 4, the corners of the base is now secured by bronze metal. The barrels become yet larger and the tubing becomes thinner.
- At level 5, the corners is now secured by a gray metal and a metallic base is also added below the two wooden ones.
- Though appearing to have only three barrels at level one, it still fires four shots per burst.
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|
|4-13||4 shots every 5 seconds||Area Splash||Ground|