“Fires long range splash damage multiple times to maximize chances of hitting its target!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- The Multi Mortar is a defense on the Builder Base unlocked at Builder Hall Level 5.
- It shoots splash-damaging mortar shells at ground units, shooting four per blast. It cannot target air units.
- The Multi Mortar shells do low damage by themselves but medium damage altogether.
- The Multi Mortar has a large range but cannot hit troops too close to it.
- Place the Multi Mortar at the center of the base to cover as much area as possible and to slow troops from getting too close to it.
- The Multi Mortar’s splash damaging shells makes it good at taking down hordes of low-hitpoint troops but can be easily distracted by high-hitpoint troops.
- Because of its inability to hit nearby troops, it can be good to place the Crusher near it as it is another area damage defense that deals high damage. However, the Crusher cannot fully cover the blind spot of the Multi Mortar due to its extremely short range. In addition, neither can attack air troops, so that should also be kept in mind when building a layout.
- Use Air units, as the Multi Mortar cannot hit them.
- Use tanks such as Boxer Giants or the Battle Machine to distract the Multi Mortar while you swarm the base. Take care that they do not all enter the Multi Mortar’s blind spot, otherwise it will retarget.
- Try to get near it as it cannot hit troops close to it.
- Try to spread out your troops so the Mortar cannot hit all of them at once.
- At level 1, there appears to be three barrels that is strapped by rope, sticking out of a wooden base on the ground. The barrels are tied to the base with ropes.
- At level 2, there are now four barrels that is also held together by rope, and the base elevates off the ground. The base also no longer has ropes on the sides.
- At level 3, the base gains another layer of support, and the barrels are now held together by metal. The size of the barrels become larger, but at the expense of the thickness of the tubing.
- At level 4, the corners of the base is now secured by bronze metal. The barrels become yet larger and the tubing becomes thinner.
- At level 5, the corners is now secured by a gray metal and a metallic base is also added below the two wooden ones.
- At level 6, the nails on the corners are replaced with metal handles. Large cogs appear on the sides of the Mortar and the barrels become slightly larger.
- Though appearing to have only three barrels at level one, it still fires four shots per burst.
- The Mortar shells only shoot out of one barrel as opposed to all four barrels.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Multi Mortar, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Multi Mortar to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Multi Mortar is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|
|4-13||4 shots every 5 seconds||Area Splash||Ground|