“Meet the Miner! This sneaky shoveler burrows underground, passes beneath walls and pops up right next to his target! “
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4|
- The Miner is a blue shirted man with a brown backpack. He wears greyish-silver hardhat with a lighted, melting candle on it. The Miner yeilds a shovel ready to demolish dirt! (or the enemy’s structures)
- The Miner is the twelfth and current last troop unlocked in the Barracks.
- Miners have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- The Miner is similar to the Hog Rider before it would attack defenses; a troop that can bypass walls that attacks anything. However, the Miner is even better as it is invincible when underground.
- Miner’s can be used to sort of trigger traps and lure out Clan Castle troops. They can also be used as a small distraction.
- E.g, You’re doing a GoWiPe (Golems, Wizards and P.E.K.K.A’s), but the Inferno Towers and Clan Castle troops are going to take out your Golems in seconds once in range! You can quickly place a miner or so to pop up and distract theDefenses.
- The Miner cannot be placed anywhere on the map as some may expect. It must be placed outside the red area like any other unit
- This troop is excellent. Since it goes underground, While your troops are in the battle, the Miner will come out of nowhere, getting some hits while they are hitting the other defending troops. So excellent that is can be really difficult to take one down. Using multiple troops to take one out can make the Miner a quick memory as long as it doesn’t take out all your units.
- At level 1 and 2, the Miner’s shovel is made of silver-colored metal.
- At level 3 and 4, the Miner’s shovel’s color changes from silver to gold.
- The Miner was added in the May 24th update.
- The Miner is one of the few ground troops that is able to bypass walls without a Jump Spell, the others being Hog Rider and Grand Warden (if set to ground mode).
- You can have a maximum of 48 Miners at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 55 if you include the 7 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 14 Miners with two fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- The Miner, along with the Baby Dragon, is one of the two troops to be directly transferred from Supercell’s other game, Clash Royale.
- The Miner is one of three troops to have actually lived in history, the other two being the Barbarian and Archer. Most, if not all other troops, are based off mythological humans or creatures
- The miner, have similar appearance as builder, if the miner look from far side.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Single Target||5||5m||24||12||0.5 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|