“What happens when a Tesla goes mega? Its powerful jolts deal heavy damage to even the toughest units!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
- The Mega Tesla is a defensive building in the builder base that unlocks at Builder Hall level 8.
- It shoots powerful jolts of electricity at troops, dealing heavy damage to them, but has a slow fire rate.
- Because of its moderate hitpoints and slow fire rate, it is recommended to place it in the center to prevent distraction.
- The Mega Tesla is a powerful counter to Boxer Giants and Baby Dragons as it does heavy damage to both.
- When attacking, try to funnel swarm troops in to distract it.
- It undergoes significant visual changes at level 6, 7 and 8.
- When initially constructed, it is composed of a pyramid-type building with a golden tip, and multiple wooden supports.
- At level 2, the Mega Tesla gains a stone base and minor beams in between the supports.
- At level 3, all ropes disappear, and are replaced with wooden beams.
- At level 4, the electricity storages turn blue, and a diagonal beam replaces the other ones on the right side and gains a stone base.
- At level 5, a metal ring is put on top of the original stone supports and the stone supports change into stairs.
- At level 6, there are metal crosses replacing the wooden beams.
- At level 7, the Mega Tesla gains blue supports at the bottom of the golden tip.
- At level 8, the blue supports turn golden, and the golden tip is encased by a glowing Tesla coil.
- The Mega Tesla was added on
- The Tesla coil on top of the Mega Tesla at level 8 resembles the Tesla coil on the Sparky from Clash Royale, another game created by Supercell (who created this game).
- The coil is also based from the level 7 Laboratory and level 7 Hidden Tesla.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Mega Tesla, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Mega Tesla to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Mega Tesla is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Builder Hall Level Required|