Balancing and Update News:
Much of the balancing this update is coming in the form of new levels and smaller tweaks.
Town Hall 11
- Cannon level 14
- Lava Hound level 4
- Balloon level 7
In Town Hall 11, air armies have dwindled in popularity. These new levels should help revitalize high-level air armies while helping to defend against the ground rush.
Town Hall 10+
- Bowler housing space reduced to 6
Bowlers just didn’t seem to be providing enough value for an 8 housing space unit, and the bulky size made him a tough fit in a well-rounded army.
Town Hall 7+
- Spring Trap levels 2-5
New Spring Trap levels with minor capacity increases will help catch additional units from time to time. They might even catch an extra Valkyrie!
- Edit Mode tools: A bunch of features added to make editing layouts easier
- Donate fully trained Troops/Spells from production queues even if your army is full
- Drag troops/spells anywhere into a training queue – training progress is transferred
- Gem Troops/Spells for donation directly from the donation context menu
- War Logs for any Clan can now be publicly viewed, unless disabled in Clan settings
- Builder Suggestions: Tap Builder Info to see and select suggested upgrades to perform
- Live spectator count is now shown during attack – see how many others are watching!
- Chat stream revamped with built-in Request button
1) New Dark Elixir Spell
Available at Town Hall 9, the Skeleton Spell allows you to summon an army of Skeletons anywhere on the battlefield!
2) New Elixir Spell
Turn this spell into a pop-up army! Clone Spells create a circle of spawning that creates limited-lifetime copies of troops that enter. It will only spawn up to a maximum housing space of troops.
Available at Town Hall 10.
3) New Elixir Troops
Introducing the Baby Dragon! This fire-breathing hatchling is shy around other air units, but leave it alone and it’ll throw a fit! When not around other air units, Baby Dragons become enraged and gain bonus damage and attack speed! Available at Town Hall 9.
Meet the Miner! This sneaky shoveler burrows underground, passes beneath walls and pops up right next to his target! Unlocks at Town Hall 10.