You need to do this as soon as you can to recover your village. The more time you delay, the hard of recovering will be.
- Open Clash of Clans, tap the Settings icon then tap the Help and Feedback.
- Tap to the Report an Issue then choose Lost Village.
- Enter these information (about your current village and your lost village) in the message for locating your village exactly:
- Name of your two villages.
- Name of your Clans.
- Level of your two villages.
- Level of your two village’s Town Halls.
- Submit it!
After the submitting, it will depend how much information you’ve given to the support to get your Clash of Clans village back. Just keep calm, doing somethings or play other video games in a few days without your village.
If you forget your Google account/password, and your Clash of Clans village has been linked to it, here is the best way to get it back:
- Go to the Google Password Assistance page at here.
- Choose I‘m having other problems signing in.
- Follow all steps and verify your identity.
- Fill out the form.
You will get your Google account along with your Clash of Clans village back shortly, maybe just about 2 days.