Till now, there are 3 ways to play Clash of Clans on Mac:
- Install Windows via Boot Camp then use Bluestacks.
- Install Windows on virtualization software like VMWare then use Bluestacks.
- Use Virtualbox and Genymotion.
There are many players wanna play this amazing game on their Mac. So in this post, I will show you how to play Clash of Clans on Mac OS X step-by-step. The third is the easiest and simplest way! I am going to talk about it.
You can install Bluestacks on Mac, but you can’t install Clash of Clans on it. I do not know why. Please reply if you know how to fix it.
Install and play Clash of Clans on Mac OS X:
- Download Genymotion:
- Download VirtualBox for Mac:
- Download Genymotion ARM Translation (do not extract):
- Download Google Play (do not extract) for Android 4.3:
- Install both Genymotion and VirtualBox and open them.
- At Genymotion window, click Add to add new device, choose Samsung Galaxy S4 4.3 (strongly recommend) then click next to install.
- (Optional) Open Virtualbox. In Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager, go to Settings ~> System ~> Display and set the Video Memory option up to 128MB. Click OK button to save this setting.
- Click Run to run this phone:
- Install it like your smartphone, use your Google ID for recovering your Clash of Clans later.
- Drag and drop Genymotion-ARM-Translation_v1.1.zip which you have downloaded onto your Genymotion VM homescreen, you will face this popup, just click OK.
- Download apk file of ROM Toolbox Pro, drag and drop it onto your device to install. You can type “ROM Toolbox Pro apk” on Google to find it.
- Open ROM Toolbox Pro, choose Reboot for restarting your device:
- After rebooting, drag and drop the gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip file onto your device homescreen. Click OK when the popup show.
- Reboot your device again.
- Now you can use Google Play smoothly, search and install Clash of Clans: