Normally If we want to switch to another Clash of Clans village, we need to Sign In with the another Google account in the Settings menu in game on Android devices. It is even much more annoying with iOS users because after doing Sign In and Sign Out, users also need to remove the game and then restart their devices. We all hate how knotty it is!
Today, I’m going to give you an alternative way, which is much easier and faster: Cloning the Clash of Clans application on your phone. From now, you can play plenty of accounts simultaneous without doing anything.
Note: You need to Jailbreak/Root your device in order to follow my steps in this tutorial.
With iOS devices
If you are using iOS devices, just follow these simple steps:
- Open Cydia and search for “Social Duplicator” then Install it.
- After installing, you can see the Social Duplicator icon on your homescreen. Simply tap on it to open!
- You will see plenty of applications that are supported by Duplicator like the screenshot below. Simply choose Clash of Clans ~> tap on the current game version ~> Download.
- As you can see in the screenshot above, currently Duplicator allows you install 3 more Clash of Clans applications. After downloading, here’s what I have on my screen:
- Done! From now, you can play 2 or more Clash of Clans accounts on just one device at the same time:
How to connect the new Clash of Clans app with another village?
After creating the new application, that will load a brand-new level 1 village, of course.
To load the second village, just go to Settings ~> Game Center ~> Sign Out the current Game Center account and then Sign In with the 2nd account.
Read this tutorial If you don’t know how to Sign Out from Game Center.
With Android Users
If you are using Android devices, kindly follow these steps. This is even much easier than iOS!
- Download this tool and install it on your device.
- After installing, open it, browse to the application list, hold your finger on the Clash of Clans icon then choose Clone Application.
- If the system ask “Do you really want to create the Clone?” – Tap on YES button.
You can see all details in this video:
How to load my second village in the new Clone app?
- Go to Settings ~> Accounts ~> Add new account ~> Sign In with the Google Account of your 2nd Clash of Clans village.
- Open the Clone App ~> Sign In with Google+ ~> Choose the new Google Account that you’ve just added at the first step above.