Can’t connect Clash of Clans with Facebook is one of the most common problems in this game. Seems like there are a lot of Clashers have been searching for the ways to fix this problem.
There are plenty of reasons why you can’t do that and there are also a lot of ways to fix this problem too.
In this page, I show you all the solutions that I have known. Just skip to the next one If a solution doesn’t work for you.
Note: Ensure that you have connected your Clash of Clans account with Google ID/Apple ID.
- Download the latest version of Facebook application for your phone.
- Remove then reinstall Facebook application.
- Go to Facebook Application page and remove Clash of Clans from your account, then try to link it again via the Menu in game.
- Have you tried to change your Wifi and Mobile Internet connection?
- Ensure your current date and time are correct.
- If you have nothing to lose, Factory Reset your phone.