“Part tower, part trap, completely shocking! Zap air and ground foes alike with the power of science!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Hidden Tesla is a defensive building. Being one of two defensive buildings common to both the Builder Base and the Home Village (the other being the Cannon), it is unlocked at Builder Hall level 3.
- Before it begins attacking, the Hidden Tesla remains completely invisible to the attacker. Once a unit is within 6 tiles of the Tesla, the Tesla emerges from the ground and begins attacking. Like its Home Village counterpart, it automatically emerges from the ground if it is still hidden when at least 51% of the base is destroyed.
- It attacks enemies with electricity, just like its Home Village counterpart. It has the same fire rate and range, however its damage compared to equivalently leveled Hidden Teslas in the Home Village is higher at low levels but lower at high levels.
- You can use the Hidden Tesla to surprise enemies. You can use them to trick them into using an air attack. For instance, at lower Builder Hall levels, you can hide a Hidden Tesla somewhere in the base, but leave your Archer Towers and Firecrackers near the outside, making the attacker think that a 3-star is possible by destroying the anti-air defenses and then using air units such as Beta Minions to cleanup the rest of the base, when in reality a Hidden Tesla is still waiting somewhere within the base to pick off air units.
- Buildings illuminate the area around them while in the Builder Base. The Hidden Tesla is no exception and so if the Tesla is isolated from the rest of the base, there will be an illuminated patch somewhere in the base, ruining the surprise element of the Tesla. This is most likely a glitch.
- Enemies need a 2×2 clear space for a Hidden Tesla, evaluate the worst place for a Tesla placement and deploy accordingly.
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Range||Trigger Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|
|7||6||0.6s||Single Target||Ground & Air|