“Part tower, part trap, completely shocking! Zap air and ground foes alike with the power of science!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- The Hidden Tesla is a defensive building. Being one of two defensive buildings common to both the Builder Base and the Home Village (the other being the Cannon), it is unlocked at Builder Hall level 3.
- Before it begins attacking, the Hidden Tesla remains completely invisible to the attacker. Once a unit is within 6 tiles of the Tesla, the Tesla emerges from the ground and begins attacking. Like its Home Village counterpart, it automatically emerges from the ground if it is still hidden when at least 51% of the base is destroyed.
- It attacks enemies with electricity, just like its Home Village counterpart. It has the same fire rate and range, however its damage compared to equivalently leveled Hidden Teslas in the Home Village is higher at low levels but lower at high levels.
- The Hidden Tesla can be used to lure your opponent into an air attack, then take out the air units. This is very effective at Builder Hall level three as they only have Beta Minions; when your opponent destroys your Firecrackers and Archer Tower, he/she will send in his/her Beta Minions only to get destroyed by your Hidden Tesla.
- The Hidden Tesla illuminates the ground, so to disguise it, place it near other buildings.
- Enemies need a 2×2 clear space for a Hidden Tesla, evaluate the worst place for a Tesla placement and deploy accordingly.
- Sneaky Archers can show you the location of a Hidden Tesla, even when invisible. Placing two sneaky archers of relative level will be able to take down the Hidden Tesla.
- You can tell the location of an isolated Hidden Tesla if an area on the ground is illuminated without having a building on it during an attack. All buildings illuminate the ground, and the hidden Tesla does as well, even when hidden.
- The Hidden Tesla undergoes a significant visual change at level 4.
- When initially constructed, the Hidden Tesla consists of a tall, slender wooden lattice structure with a wire coiled up one support. The top of the tower has a metal conducting rod protruding from it. On each side of the tower’s base are what appear to be open trapdoors, evidence of the fact that it buries oneself under the ground until an enemy comes through.
- At level 2, the Hidden Tesla gains additional metal conductors hanging down from the top of the tower.
- At level 3, a second wire is added for support on the opposite side, with some more stability on the bottom of the Tesla.
- At level 4, the Hidden Tesla acquires its namesake Tesla coil at the top.
- At level 5, the metal conductor pieces turn golden yellow, and a third coil of wire appears on the front support.
- At level 6, the Tesla coil turns golden.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Hidden Tesla, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Hidden Tesla to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Hidden Tesla is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Range||Trigger Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|
|7||6||0.6s||Single Target||Ground & Air|