“This majestic creature lives to protect and aid her fellow troops. Any army is improved with her healing support, but make sure to protect her from air defenses!”
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4|
- The Healer is a flying unit. She has no attacking abilities, but can heal any ground Troops, except when in defense (in which case she heals damaged Buildings).
- When the Healer is deployed, a pulsating circular aura appears around her. If all units have full health, she will stop moving and do nothing (even if she is being attacked). Should a ground troop be damaged by a Defense, she will fly over and start healing.
- Note that Healers will not heal flying units (other Healers, Dragons, Balloons, Minions or itself) unlike aHealing Spell which heals everything, Healers included.
- Healers will heal Troops donated from other people that are in your Clan Castle.
- A Healer does not last long if she is in the range of an Air Defense, so make sure you destroy the Air Defense first or otherwise occupy them before sending in your Healer(s). One strategy is to send a few Wall Breakers in to break the wall that is protecting the Air Defense. Then send in a group of Giants (usually 12 or more) to destroy it. Finally send in a Healer along with other troops after theGiants. As long as the Healer does not get distracted by other Troops taking damage, or is not killed by a corner Archer Tower or Wizard Tower, the Giants will live for a significant amount of time (due to the constant healing) and will distract the defenses while the other troops destroy everything. This is known as a Giant-Healer raid and is extremely popular when attacking a Town Hall 6, since aTown Hall 6 only gets one Air Defense and the incapability of the two Air Bombs Town Hall 6s get to stop the Healer.
- Another strategy is to use Balloons to tank the hits from an Air Defense. Since Balloons target defenses, there is a good chance that the Balloons will be closer to the Air Defense than the Healer. TheBalloons may also destroy the Air Defense too.
- If at any point in the battle all of your non-Healer Troops are killed and you have no more non-Healer troops or Lightning Spells to deploy, the battle will end, even if you have Healers deployed that are still alive or non-Lightning Spells that are still in effect.
- Healers can allow Giants and other defensive troops to withstand massive amounts of damage, even doubling that of their normal health.
- Support durable Troops like Giants or P.E.K.K.As with Healers.
- You are able to heal a Healer with a Healing Spell.
- If the Healer is donated as a Clan Castle reinforcement, she will heal buildings damaged by attackers as well as other clan castle troops.
- If you are considering using a Healer in your Clan Castle for defensive purposes, it is strongly discouraged to do so. While Healers can and do heal buildings, in practice the amount the Healer can restore is far less than the buildings are taking, even from just a few Troops. Archers or other offensive troops are much better in this situation, as Healers really don’t end up affecting anything given the time it takes them to heal and the fact that their large housing requirement (14) takes up most or all of the available Clan Castle space.
- Initially, the Healer has long, white angelic wings with short, white hair. She wears a golden dress that goes up to her chest and ends in 4 long pieces. Her dress has a white star on it.
- At level 3, her aura and her dress both turn from yellow to purple.
- In the Chinese language setting of the game, the Healer is called “Angel” literally, which the unit resembles.
- As part of the 23 May 2013 update, Healers had their training costs reduced at all levels, training time shortened from 20 minutes to 15, and required housing space lowered from 20 to 14.
- You can have a maximum of 17 Healers at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 19 if you include the 2 that can fit into a level 5 or higher Clan Castle.
- Note: Having this many Healers is highly discouraged as your army will have no offensive capabilities.
- Although Healers have no favorite target, as of the September 16, 2014 update Healers now prioritize healing larger group of troops.
- The Healer requires the least amount of Elixir of any troop to upgrade to maximum level (a total of 5,250,000 from level 1 to 4).
- Prior to the September 2014 update a Healer in a defensive Clan Castle would heal damaged buildings. This is no longer true and she will now only heal Heroes and other Clan Castle Troops when defending; if Heroes and Clan Castle Troops are taken out she will do nothing for the rest of the defense.
- Since the Healer has no attack, rage spells will increase her heal and speed.
- As of the 24 February, 2015 update, Healers no longer trigger air traps (even Skeleton Traps set to air mode).
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Heal Splash 2 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||14||15m||16||0.7s||8||5 tiles|
|Level||Heals per Second||Heals per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|