“This veteran battle-scholar seeks out groups of friendly troops to fight behind and boost with his Life Aura, and assumes the form of a tower on defence. Attacking, he can walk over walls or fly high, and can make nearby troops immune to damage once his Eternal Tome ability is unlocked!”
- The Grand Warden Altar is the home of the Grand Warden. When he isn’t engaging in a battle, the Grand Warden can be seen pacing around his altar or sleeping on top of it to regenerate health.
- If you wish to see the Grand Warden’s targeting range, tap either on him or on his Altar.
- You need a free Builder and at least 6,000,000 Elixir to build the Altar.
- When under attack, the Grand Warden will return to his altar and turn to a statue that functions as a defense but with his life aura still in effect to friendly units and buildings.
- Added with the 10th December 2015 Town Hall 11 update.
- There is no upgrade difference between levels, it is just the Grand Warden that changes.
- It is the only hero altar to be purchased with normal elixir.
- The altar itself can be destroyed with one Lightning Spell of any level.
- By simply tapping the altar, you are able to view the Grand Warden’s DPS, HP, Life Aura ability, upgrade cost, and Ability duration.
|Cost||Build Time||Hitpoints||Unlocked Unit||Size||Town Hall Level Required|