“Golemites are smaller Golems constructed within the gargantuan creature. When the Golem is destroyed, the Golemites spring to life and keep fighting!”
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4||Level 5|
- Golemites are basically a smaller and less powerful version of the Golem.
- When a Golem dies, it splits into two Golemites.
- Both Golems and Golemites do splash damage, similar to Balloons, when destroyed.
- You cannot train or place down Golemites, as they only appear when a Golem dies.
- Unlike the Golems, the Golemites are affected by Spring Traps.
- The Golemite undergoes a significant graphic change at levels 3 and 5.
- At level 3, the Golemite’s rocky exterior changes shade from light gray to a darker gray.
- At level 5, the Golemite gains purple, crystal-like spikes, quite similar to those on the level 3 Wizard Tower and his entire body gains a purple/gray color.
- Added in the 17 April 2013 update.
- One of two troops (the other being the Skeleton) that cannot be trained or placed directly by the attacking player. Neither Golemites nor Skeletons can be donated directly via the Clan Castle (although the parent Troops can).
- The Golemite has 1/5 of Golem’s Damage per second, Damage Upon Death and Hitpoints.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Death Damage Radius|
|Defenses||Ground||12||3s||0.5 tiles||1.2 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Damage Upon Death||Hitpoints|