“The Gold Mine produces gold. Upgrade it to boost its production and gold storage capacity.”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- It is identical to the Gold Mine from the home base except it has a higher capacity and produces Builder Gold.
- The Gold it produces is square in shape.
- The Gold Mine collects Builder Gold from an unlimited underground reserve and stores it until collected by the player and placed into a Gold Storage. When the mine is full, production will be stopped until it is collected.
- The production rate and storage capacity depends on the level of the Gold Mine. One can estimate the amount of resourcesin the mine by looking at the cart at the right side of the mine.
- The Gold Mine takes up a 3×3 space.
- When you choose to upgrade a Gold Mine, it will automatically collect any uncollected Builder Gold. Note that if your Gold Storages are full at that time, the uncollected Builder Gold will be lost! During the upgrade the mine stops producing Builder Gold.
- Unlike the regular Gold Mine, the Builder Gold it produces isn’t at risk even if you lose a Versus Battle.
- At each level, the production per hour and its Builder Gold capacity are such that the Gold Mine always fills in 12 hours. This is much unlike the Home Village version, where lower leveled Gold Mines fill within a few hours but higher leveled Gold Mines take a few days to completely fill.
- Gold Mines undergo a significant visual change at level 5.
- When initially constructed, the Gold Mine consists of a somewhat dilapidated wooden structure partially covering a set of narrow rails diving deep within the earth. Periodically a rail cart full of gold arrives and dumps its contents into a small repository to the side of the mine, and then re-enters the mine.
- At level 2, the Gold Mine appears to be fully repaired, and two wooden reinforcing bars appear on the outside of the wooden structure. There is also a very small stone rubble pile on the edge of the structure.
- At level 3, a third wooden reinforcing bar is added, and the rubble pile outside the structure grows to a noticeable size.
- At level 4, a fourth wooden reinforcing bar is added, and the rubble pile outside the structure grows larger as well.
- At level 5, the first major graphical change takes place. The wooden reinforcing bars are replaced with a blue-gray steel bar, and the rubble pile outside the mine is replaced by a stone support.
- It takes 1 day, 14 hours and 10 minutes to fully upgrade the Gold Mine.
- At each level, the Builder Base’s Gold Mine and Elixir Collector’s upgrade cost and time are equal.
- The Gold mine is one of the buildings that you are automatically set with at the beginning of the tutorial to the Builder Base.
- Although directly selecting a Gold Mine with a Gold bubble above it automatically collects any resources it has stored, there is a way to check how much Builder Gold has been stored without collecting it. This can be done by moving any other building to an invalid spot on your map (e.g., off the edge of your map, or fully or partially occupied by an obstacle, decoration or another building) and releasing it while its surrounding square has turned red. Then select the desired Gold Mine and choose the “Info” option to display the amount of Builder Gold gathered by the mine to that point.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Gold Mine (Builder Base), such as Level, Capacity, Production and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Gold Mine (Builder Base) to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Gold Mine (Builder Base) is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon boosts your Builder Gold production for 1 day at the cost of the displayed amount of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon boosts your Builder Gold production of all the Gold Mine (Builder Base)s for 1 day at the cost of the displayed amount of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon collects the uncollected Builder Gold from the Gold Mine (Builder Base).|
|This icon informs you that you don’t have Builder Gold to be collected from your Gold Mine (Builder Base).|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Level||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Capacity||Production Per Hour||Hitpoints||Time to Fill||Catch-Up Point*||Builder Hall Level Required|
|1||1,000||10 minutes||24||12,000||1,000||300||12 hours||N/A||1|
|2||5,000||20 minutes||34||14,400||1,200||345||12 hours||1 hour 40 minutes||3|
|3||10,000||40 minutes||48||18,000||1,500||397||12 hours||2 hours 40 minutes||3|
|4||30,000||2 hours||84||21,600||1,800||457||12 hours||10 hours||4|
|5||60,000||5 hours||134||25,200||2,100||526||12 hours||1 day 6 hours||5|
* The Catch-Up Point is the time at which the newly upgraded Gold Mine has equaled the total production of the mine had it not been upgraded – this does not consider recovering the cost of the Builder Elixir required to perform the upgrade.
Caveat: The Catch-Up Point calculation assumes that the player collects all resources from the Gold Mine without allowing it to reach its storage capacity, as resource production ceases at that point. If the player is unable to regularly collect and achieve the full potential of the collector, the Catch-Up Point is actually shorter and performing the upgrade becomes more advantageous.