“Keep flying pests away with flurries of small rockets! It’s like a bug zapper, but prettier.”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- Firecrackers are the builder base version of Air Defense. Like the Air Defense, they attack flying units; however they are slightly less powerful.
- Firecrackers can only target and shoot one air troop at a time. However it attacks 3 times every time it fires.
- They cannot harm ground-based units, or interfere with them in any way other than potentially distracting them from attacking a more valuable target (e.g. the Builder Hall).
- The Firecrackers is unlocked at Builder Hall Level 3.
- Firecrackers have low hitpoints, so protect it well as it can get taken out easily.
- Its moderate damage but high range makes it good to pair with Air Bombs. The Air Bombs do high, area damage in a small range while the firecrackers snipe away at long range.
- At Builder Hall level three, Firecrackers are an essential defense against Beta Minions as the Archer Tower and Hidden Teslacan both be distracted by ground units.
- At level 1, the firecrackers appears to be a wooden box with ropes with fireworks pointing out.
- At level 2, the box’s rim is steel.
- At level 3, another layer is added below the box along with four legs.
- At level 4, the four legs turn into a solid wall.
- At level 5, the top part of the box is expanded but turns into wood.
- At level 6, steel reinforcements enclose the top half of the box as well as its corners.
- Despite its similarity to an Air Defense and having burst shots, currently no Gear Up of the Air Defense is known to be upcoming.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Firecrackers, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Firecrackers to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Firecrackers is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|
|10 tiles||3 shots every 0.8 seconds||Single Target||Air|