“These storages contain the elixir pumped from underground. Upgrade them to increase the maximum amount of elixir you can store.”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Elixir Storage stores elixir.
- It takes up a 3×3 space.
- The Elixir Storage is fully functional while being upgraded.
- The Elixir Storage stores the same amount of Elixir as Gold in the Gold Storage of equal level.
- The Elixir Storage is upgraded with Gold.
- Elixir Storages undergo significant visual changes at level 5
- At level 1, the elixir storage consists of a spherical container with a wooden stopper held by wooden supports.
- At level 2, another cylinder is added.
- At level 3, a third cylinder is added.
- At level 4, a fourth cylinder is added.
- At level 5, the storage turns into a larger cylinder.
- At level 6, the cylinder gets larger.
- The Elixir Storage in the Builder Base stores more Elixir at equal levels than the ones in the Home Village.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Elixir Storage (Builder Base), such as Level, Storage Capacity and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Elixir Storage (Builder Base) to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Elixir Storage (Builder Base) is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Level||Storage Capacity||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|