“The Elixir Collecor produces elixir. Upgrade it to boost its production and gold storage capacity.”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Elixir Collector produces Builder Elixir though an unlimited resource called Ley Lines.
- The Elixir Collector can store a certain amount of elixir before it stops producing. The storage capacity will depend on the level.
- The Elixir Collector takes up a 3 by 3 space.
- When you upgrade your Elixir Collector, uncollected Elixir will be automatically collected. The elixir is lost if you don’t have space for it. The Elixir Collector will stop producing Elixir when upgrading.
- You can boost the Elixir Collector using Gems when level five.
- At level 1, it appears to be a glass container with wooden base and ceiling in which a pipe extends out into a pressure gauge to the ground.
- At level 2, an additional pipe is added on top. The gauge is also bigger.
- At level 3, a third pipe is added. The gauge gets bigger to accommodate the change.
- At level 4, a fourth pipe is added and the gauge also gets bigger.
- At level 5, the base turns to stone and all the pipes combine into a bigger one that extends right.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Elixir Collector/Builder Base, such as Level, Capacity, Production and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Elixir Collector/Builder Base to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Elixir Collector/Builder Base is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon boosts your Builder Elixir production for 1 day at the cost of the displayed amount of Gems.|
|45px||Tapping this icon boosts your Builder Elixir production of all the Elixir Collector/Builder Bases for 1 day at the cost of the displayed amount of Gems.|
|45px||Tapping this icon collects the uncollected Builder Elixir from the Elixir Collector/Builder Base.|
|45px||This icon informs you that you don’t have Builder Elixir to be collected from your Elixir Collector/Builder Base.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Level||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Capacity||Production Per Hour||Hitpoints||Time to Fill||Catch-Up Point*||Builder Hall Level Required|
|1||1,000||10 minutes||24||12,000||1,000||300||12 hours||N/A||1|
|2||5,000||20 minutes||34||14,400||1,200||345||12 hours||1 hour 40 minutes||3|
|3||10,000||40 minutes||48||18,000||1,500||397||12 hours||2 hours 40 minutes||3|
|4||30,000||2 hours||84||21,600||1,800||457||12 hours||10 hours||4|
|5||60,000||5 hours||134||25,200||2,100||526||12 hours||1 day 6 hours||5|
* The Catch-Up Point is the time at which the newly upgraded Elixir Collector has equaled the total production of the mine had it not been upgraded – this does not consider recovering the cost of the Builder Gold required to perform the upgrade.
Caveat: The Catch-Up Point calculation assumes that the player collects all resources from the Elixir Collector without allowing it to reach its storage capacity, as resource production ceases at that point. If the player is unable to regularly collect and achieve the full potential of the collector, the Catch-Up Point is actually shorter and performing the upgrade becomes more advantageous.