“Weaken walls and buildings with crippling earthquakes!
Earthquake Spells cause structures to lose a portion of their remaining hitpoints. Walls are especially vulnerable to this effect. Earthquake Spells can also cause structures that are almost destroyed to collapse instantly!”
- The Earthquake Spell is a spell added in the July 1, 2015 update.
- It deals a percentage of damage to all buildings within its area of effect, except for Gold Storages, Elixir Storages, and theDark Elixir Storage.
- The second Earthquake Spell dropped on a structure will do 1/3 the damage of the first spell, the third will do 1/5th, the fourth will do 1/7th, and so on.
- A level 10 Town Hall cannot be destroyed with this spell, but its health can be pulled down to 1,275 hit points using 1 Earthquake Spell and 5 Lightning Spells. You can, however destroy a level 7 Town Hall with 1 level 3 Earthquake Spell and 4 level 6 Lightning Spells.
- 4 Earthquake Spells, regardless of their level, can take down any level of Walls.
- Successive Earthquake Spells on the same building do significantly less damage, but successive Earthquake Spells against the same Walls do more damage.
- It is best used on buildings with high hitpoints, as the amount of HP it takes away will be higher due to the percentage being constant. It will not be as effective on buildings with lower HP, such as the Builder’s Hut.
- They are great pseudo-Wall Breakers, unlike their counterpart the Lightning Spell. A single maxed Earthquake Spell can damage up to 48% of any Wall, meaning that 2 maxed Earthquake Spells will severely weaken it.
- Any buildings or Walls that are severely damaged can be destroyed instantly by this spell; try to get as many of them as you can with one Spell!
- 4 Earthquake Spells are suited against bases with close enclosures which will take it to its maximum potential as it has a wider radius and its damage is permanent unlike the Jump Spell which has a smaller radius and a duration. Thus, they are a good alternative for Town Hall 8 players wishing that they had Jump Spells but can use Earthquake Spells as replacement.
- Earthquake Spells cannot damage Storages, but can damage Elixir Collectors, Gold Mines, and Dark Elixir Drills.
- It takes 224629 level 1 Earthquake spells to completely destroy a building. It takes 18056 level 2 Earthquake spells to completely destroy a building. It takes 1921 level 3 Earthquake spells to completely destroy a building.
- It takes 1 maxed Earthquake Spell to do 25% damage. The next 7 do about 25.5% damage, and it takes 419 to fully destroy a building. Thus, it is a good idea to bring one Earthquake Spell to severely damage a critical structure.
- Earthquake spell generate cracks in the ground within the area affected by them. These cracks remain there for the entire raid and slowly fade only when the player logs in or another raid is conducted.
- Earthquake Spell’s brewing time has been reduced twice, from 15 minutes to 5 minutes.
|Radius||Housing Space||Time to Create||Targets||Favourite Target||Dark Spell Factory Level Required|
|4 tiles||1||5 minutes||Buildings & Walls||Walls||2|
|Level||Hitpoints Lost||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|