Currently this method just supports Windows Phone 10 devices, You can open the list below to see If your device is supported or not.
Okay, let’s start If your device is listed the above.
How to play Clash of Clans on Windows Phone
At first, please back up your phone by going to Settings ~> Backup and follow the introduction there.
- Download wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB at here.
- After downloading, extract and you will get 2 files adb.rar and wconnect.rar. Extract those rar files.
- Extract wconnect.rar, open the extracted folder and then install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe.
- On your Windows 10 device, go to Settings ~> Update and Security ~> For developers ~> Enable Developers Mode ~> Turn on Device Discovery.
Scroll down, tap on the Pair button then copy the code it shows up to a place so we can use it later.
- Use the cable to connect your device with your computer.
- Back to the wconnect folder from the 3th step, Hold your Shift button + Right Click ~> Open command window here:
- Once the command windows is showed up, type wconnect.exe usb then press Enter button.
- The command window will ask for the pin for your device to be connected with your computer. Just enter the pin that you have generated at the 4th step.
- Extract the adb.rar file from the 2nd step, you will get a folder named platform-tools, open it.
- Download Clash of Clans apk file at here. After downloading, move it into the platform-tools folder.
- Repeat the 6th step: Hold Shift button + Right Click ~> Open command window here.
- Type adb device on the command window then press Enter to make sure your device has been connected properly.
- Assume that my apk file is com.supercell.clashofclans-v7.156.5-602-Android-4.0.3.apk
Type adb install com.supercell.clashofclans-v7.156.5-602-Android-4.0.3.apkon the command window then press Enter. (Remember change the apk file name as yours)
- Once you can see a success notice on the screen, it means Clash of Clans has been installed successfully on your device.
Note: You can’t load or save your village via Google ID system because Windows Phone 10 doesn’t support Google services.
Here is the Lumia 1520 running Clash of Clans after following the tutorial above: