“Double cannons, double shots per cannon, It’s a double-double dose of trouble!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- Double Cannons fire rapid bursts of cannonballs at ground troops, with four shots per volley.
- Double Cannons are only available in the Builder Base. They are unlocked at Builder Hall 2.
- The Master Builder can Gear Up Cannons in the Home Village which will allow it to toggle between its normal firing mode and a mode that behaves similarly to the Double Cannon. This requires a level 7 Cannon in the Home Village and a level 4 Double Cannon in the Builder Base.
- While Double Cannons do high damage per second, they have a short range and cannot attack air troops.
- Double Cannons can four-shot Sneaky Archers and Raged Barbarians of relative level. This makes Double Cannons useful to pick off smaller troops when they are in small numbers.
- Double Cannons are powerful defenses against ground tanks such as the Boxer Giant or the Battle Machine. A few volleys can do significant damage to them.
- Their short range prevents them from protecting buildings in front of them from Sneaky Archers if a Wall separates the Double Cannon and the building. It may still be useful to leave a building in front of them to prevent Sneaky Archers from easily destroying them under their cloak.
- Air troops such as the Baby Dragon have little to worry from a Double Cannon, since the Double Cannon cannot attack them. However, the Double Cannon can still distract them and prevent them from attacking more important buildings.
- At level 1, the double cannon appears to sit atop a wooden board with leaves and a rope holding them together
- At level 2, the rope holding them together is now strapped between them.
- At level 3, the ropes are now positioned like they were at level one and there are less leaves.
- At level 4, the cannons become bigger. The base is now metal with bolts on each corner and the cannons are held together by a copper wire. There are no longer leaves.
- At level 5, the cannons get another copper wire. The base is reinforced by copper plates.
- At level 6, the front copper wire turns golden. The corners change to square plates with golden bolts on them. The barrels also gain copper trim.
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Targets|
|7 tiles||4 shots every 1.6 seconds||Single Target||Ground|