“The Crusher REALLY likes its personal space. This hulking stone slams ground units with a mighty wallop!”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- The Crusher is a defense unlocked at Builder Hall level 3.
- Every few seconds, the Crusher slams down, doing heavy damage to all ground units in its radius.
- The range of the Crusher is short and thus it excels against short-range troops such as Raged Barbarians but will be outranged by long-range troops such as the Sneaky Archer.
- The Crusher cannot attack air troops, such as the Beta Minion.
- Keeping the Crusher centered in the Builder Base helps protect it from ranged troops.
- Use Push Traps to push ranged units into the Crusher.
- The Battle Machine can take out the Crusher before it does massive damage to units.
- Use air troops to take down the Crusher if using a swarm attack. This is only for unprotected Crushers – watch out for Firecrackers and Air Bombs!
- You can use an opening in your village to lure ground troops and use push traps to push them in to the Crusher.
- At level 1, the Crusher looks like a mossy stone attached to a large screw emerging from a hole in the ground.
- At level 2, the stone has wooden planks attached to its sides. The bolt at the top turns into metal one.
- At level 3, the planks are replaced with ropes and the moss is gone. Some stones appear around the crushing platform.
- At level 4, the ropes are replaced with metal bands.
- At level 5, the crushing stone becomes larger, the bolt at the top of the stone becomes gold, the hole receives a golden fitting and the crushing area is now completely surrounded by stone.
- At level 6, the metal bands are now gold, and the crushing stone is slightly darker.
- The Crusher is the only defensive building (from both bases) that doesn’t shoot any kind of projectiles.
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints
||Builder Hall Level Required
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|