We’ll update this post with more information about Treasury, Star Bonus and Loot Cart Let’s start with the Treasury, what it is and how it works.
- Clan Castles now house a well-protected resource bank: the Treasury
- The Treasury safeguards bonus loot from Clan Wars and Star Bonuses
- It’s the safest place to save up bonus loot until you are ready to spend it!
- The previous concept of “War Loot Storage” has been removed from the Clan Castle info screen, etc.
- Treasury capacity is determined by Town Hall and Clan Perks levels. Clan Castle level has no effect
- Clan Perks for “War loot extra storage” have been changed to “Treasury extra storage” and are now worth a lower percent (however, Treasury storage is greater for all Town Hall levels than War loot storage used to be)
- Clan Castle visuals have been updated with the removal of the small storages on the roof
Daily Star Bonus
- Win 5 stars from multiplayer battles to earn bonus loot
- Earn bigger bonuses at higher Leagues!
- A new Star Bonus is available every day!
- Star Bonus rewards are safeguarded in the Treasury
- The maximum Star Bonus reward is available starting at Champion 3 League
- A broken down Loot Cart appears in your Village after every defense
- Collect this cart to recover some of your lost resources
- Only one Loot Cart will appear at a time, so collect it right away!
- The Loot Cart appears randomly in the area village after any defense and it contains 20% of the lost resources
- If a Loot Cart is already spawned, its Gold, Elixir and/or Dark Elixir values will update if a subsequent defense would be worth more of that resource
- A Loot Cart cannot be collected if your storages are full