“Turn this Spell into a pop-up army! Clone Spells create a circle of spawning that creates limited-lifetime copies of troops that enter it. It will only spawn up to a maximum housing space of troops.”
- The Clone Spell is a spell that copies troops that enter the spell’s radius.
- These copied troops are equal in level to the original troop. They last a limited amount of time, and can be destroyed prematurely by defenses.
- A single troop is sufficient to generate copies of itself for the housing space of the spell level.
- It can clone all troops except for Heroes.
- It can also clone Skeletons created by Witches or the Skeleton Spell. For this purpose, Skeletons are assumed to take 1 housing space.
- Spawned troops from the Heroes can be cloned.
- Lower leveled Clone Spells will be unable to clone Golems, Lava Hounds or P.E.K.K.As. A level 3 Clone Spell will be able to clone all of them.
- Try using the cloned units as tank for the original units as they lasts for the limited time.
- The cloned troops does not count to the Eagle Artillery’s housing space to activation.
- The two spell bottles behind the main bottle on the icon represents the cloned troops.
- This is the only spell that takes up 4 housing space, and it is the most expensive Elixir spell in the game in terms of per one spell, but it is the cheapest if counted per housing space.
- The Clone Spell is slightly greener and brighter than the Freeze Spell.
- The Clone Spell is similar to the Mirror card from Clash Royale, able to make duplicates of troops.
|Radius||Spell Duration/Cloned Lifespan||Housing Space||Brewing Time||Spell Factory Level Required|
|3.5 tiles||~5s/~15s||4||20 minutes||5|
|Level||Cloned Capacity||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|