“The Clock Tower makes things happen faster in your village! Collect resources, train, research and build faster.”
|Ruin||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Clock Tower is a building unlocked at Builder Hall Level 4.
- It appears to be a tower with a clock on top in which a hand turns clockwise.
- It turns very fast when boosting.
- When activated, the Clock Tower will make timers in the Builder Base speed up by a factor of ten for a short duration. This duration can be increased by upgrading the Clock Tower.
- It will speed up resource collectors, troop training, build and research timers as well as the regeneration of the Battle Machine.
- The Clock Tower can be activated for free once every 8 hours, but can be activated early using Gems.
- Use the Clock Tower’s boost when upgrading or researching something in the Builder Base. The tower will not boost the Master Builder that is gearing up buildings in your home village.
- The tower is best placed outside the base as a distraction as it serves no purpose on defense.
- At level 1, the clock tower is fixed from broken with a wooden rod on top
- At level 2, there is an additional wooden rod on top.
- At level 3, the barrel at the bottom, as well as the hole in the front, are replaced by a ladder. The upright barrel at the side switches place with the sideways barrel.
- At level 4, the wooden rods on top become metal.
- At level 5, the ladder is replaced by a cross in the front.
- The Clock Tower sits with obstacles at the left side of the map when broken.
- Above the door of the Clock Tower, you can see Roman numerals which correspond to the building’s level.
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Clock Tower to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Clock Tower is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Level||Hitpoints||Boost Duration||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Builder Hall Level Required|
|1||650||5 minutes||150,000||2 hours||84||4|
|2||800||8 minutes||180,000||3 hours||103||4|
|3||960||10 minutes||220,000||4 hours||120||4|
|4||1,152||12 minutes||300,000||6 hours||146||4|
|5||1,382||14 minutes||700,000||8 hours||169||5|
*Relative boost refers to the total time gain as a percentage of 8 hours (the cooldown for a free boost), and hence how much faster time will progress in your Builder Base on average. This is assuming that you activate the Clock Tower as soon as the 8 hour cooldown ends, and also assumes that you do not spend any Gems in activating the Clock Tower early.