Get the Clash of Clans ringtones, text message alerts and other notification sounds on your iPhone or Android phone
Download links below. If you’re using an iPhone, make sure to download them on a computer that has iTunes (you’re going to need that). More detailed instructions below.
Download iOS ringtones: http://supr.cl/ClashToneiOS
Download Android ringtones: http://supr.cl/ClashToneAndroid
How to set up a custom ringtone on iOS
- Click the download link on your computer (iTunes access needed)
- Open sound files in iTunes by double clicking them
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and click on “iPhone” when it appears to iTunes (to top left corner)
- Choose Tones and sync all tones
- Open your iPhone’s Settings and go to Sounds. Here you can change all sound notifications (ring tone, text message, new email, calendar alerts etc.)
More detailed guide can be found for example on this site.
You can have custom ringtones also on Android phones If you’re not sure how that’s done on your Android phone, please search the instructions from Google. It’s a bit different on different makes and models. At least on Samsung’s devices it’s pretty straight forward (for example on Samsung Note 3: download the mp3, go to Settings / Device / Sound / Ringtones and choose Add, then pick the one you just downloaded).