“Heavy-handed and built like an ox, these Giants have been practicing their haymaker punch!”
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13-16|
- Boxer Giants are ground melee unit with high hitpoints in the Builder Base.
- Boxer Giants prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Guard Post troops. Note that Boxer Giants consider the Guard Post to be a defense. Once all defenses are destroyed, Boxer Giants become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- They resemble regular Giants but they have no shirt but has boxing gloves on their hands.
- They are unlocked at Builder Barracks level 3.
- The Power Punch ability, unlocked at level 2, allows the giants to deal extra damage on the first punch.
- Boxer Giants have a low DPS after their initial hit, so surrounding your defenses with Walls is effective.
- Using a Push Trap to push Boxer Giants behind weaker support can be devastating when done correctly.
- Push Traps can also be used to push Boxer Giants into the center of the base, ahead of support troops.
- High hit point Buildings placed before defenses can allow support troops for Boxer Giants to get distracted, leaving the giants to die. Note: engineered gaps in walls are needed for this strategy.
- Although Boxer Giants have high hitpoints, they still can be sprung by Spring Traps.
- They can serve as a meat shield for weaker units like Raged Barbarians and Sneaky Archers, taking hits from defenses and triggering any Mine or Mega Mine traps. Be careful of the Spring Traps, however, since the Boxer Giant can be sprung.
- Their Power Punch ability can be used to take out unprotected air-targeting defenses, allowing the attacker to clear off the rest of the base using Air Troops.
- As they primarily target defenses, they can be used to reach defenses behind a layer of other buildings. However, these should not be high hitpoint buildings that will stall any support troops.
- At level 1-4, Boxer Giants appears to be wearing only a red belt, black pants, and a white band around their wrists and arm.
- At level 5, they start wearing blue boxing gloves in addition to their previous outfit.
- At level 9, the giants start wearing gold knuckles around their fingers and the color of the gloves get slightly darker.
- At level 13, their gloves turn black.
|Spring Weight||Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|5||Defenses||Single Target||12||2s||3||1 tile||Power Punch|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Power Punch Damage
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Star LaboratoryLevel Required||Research Time