“This massive machine broke attempting to hoist the realm’s biggest hammer. With some repairs, it could be taken into battle!”
|Level 1-5||Level ??-???||Level ???-????||Level ????-????|
- Battle Machine is the first Hero in the Builder Base.
- He sits atop the Battle Machine Altar when not attacking.
- It goes into battle wielding a large hammer, attacking Buildings or enemy Troops with it.
- Unlike the other heroes, the battle machine will not defend.
- However, his altar will still be there.
- Unlike regular troops, you are not required to bring him to battle after he falls in battle.
- At level 5, the Battle Machine unlocks the Electric Hammer ability. The ability, aside from regenerating a fraction of the Battle Machine’s health, also electrifies the hammer, causing the Battle Machine’s damage to increase for a short period of time. Unlike other hero abilities, the Battle Machine can use the ability multiple times in the same battle.
- At level one (ability), the electric hammer disappears after three hits.
- The battle machine can currently only go up to level 5, though more will come.
- Use Electric Hammer when he is next to high-hitpoint buildings or crowded area to get more destruction. You can also use this against high-damage buildings to prevent the threat from staying up too long.
- This ability is especially deadly against the Crusher, as it helps him withstand a lot of damage as well as take it out.
- He can tank for troops such as Sneaky Archers while they do the damage behind.
- At levels ?-??, the battle machine appears to be a wooden robot with metallic joints and support controlled by the Master Builder in its head.
- At levels ??-???, a shoulder blade is added on its right shoulder. The hammer is also surrounded by a metallic ring from top to botton.
- At levels ???-????, the shoulder piece turns gold as does the hammer’s ring.
- At level(s) ????-????, the shoulder blade now has a gear. The hammer also appears to be bolted on the sides.
- The Battle Machine is found at the bottom right side of the player’s builder base surrounded by Obstacles when broken.
- The hammer it wields could be a reference to Thor’s hammer. In the description of the machine, it says it broke attempting to hoist the “realm’s biggest hammer.” Also, the hammer has a ability to do with lightning, kind of like Thor’s hammer.
- In the picture at the top, the Battle Machine‘s hammer is in it’s left hand, but in the actual game it’s in the right hand.
- The description before the rebuilding of the Battle Machine reads, “This massive machine broke attempting to hoist the realm’s biggest hammer. With some repairs, it could be taken into battle!”
- The Battle Machine seems to have a secret compartment when zoomed in his own controls and sometimes you can see the Master Builder just pushing and pulling the controls without any sense at all.
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Battle Machine to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Battle Machine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||16||1.2s||1.25 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Hit||DPS in Ability||Hitpoints||Regen Time||Ability Level||Training Cost||Training Time||Builder Hall Level Required|
Electric Hammer Ability
|Ability Level||Damage Increase||Health Recovery||Recharge Time|