“The Barbarian King is the toughest and meanest barbarian in all the realm, whose appetite for Dark Elixirhas caused him to grow to a giant size. He can attack enemy villages or guard your village.”
- The Barbarian King Altar is basically a Barracks/Army Camp/Laboratory for the Barbarian King. When he isn’t engaged in battle, the Barbarian King can be seen pacing around the Altar, or sleeping on top of it to regenerate health.
- You need a free Builder and at least 10,000 Dark Elixir to build the Altar. Once the Altar has been placed, the Barbarian King is summoned immediately. The placement of the Altar is instantaneous and no additional resources are required to summon the Barbarian King.
- If you wish to see his targeting range, either click on the Barbarian King or the Altar.
- Added with the 10th January 2013 Hero update.
- Although the Altar itself can not be upgraded, the Barbarian King can, up to level 40.
- There is no upgrade difference between levels, it is just the Barbarian King that changes.
- The Builder has his own animation for upgrading the Barbarian King’s and Archer Queen’s altars. He forms some gold in a furnace near the altar, and hits it with his hammer on an anvil, despite it being made of stone.
- The altar itself can be destroyed with one Lightning Spell of any level.
||Town Hall Level Required