“Cute, snuggly and prone to fire-spitting tantrums. Rampant destruction has never been so adorable.”
|Level 1||Level ?||Level ?||Level ?|
- The Baby Dragon is unlocked once the Builder Barracks is upgraded to level 6.
- Like its Home Village counterpart, its damage output increases when it is separated from other air units. However, this is controlled by its ability, Tantrum, which is unlocked at level 2. If the Baby Dragon is level 1, it cannot use the ability and so its damage output remains constant.
- Baby Dragons are air troops so they cannot be hit by ground-targeting defenses.
- Try to destroy Air Bombs first as they do the most damage to the Baby Dragons.
- Try to destroy Firecrackers that are sniping at your dragons from afar.
- Baby Dragons are great tanks for beta minions, allowing them to be on the field for longer when beta minions would only be wiped out.
- On defense, protect your Firecrackers and Air Bombs to prevent them from being taken out using other distraction buildings. Also protect Archer Towers as these are great at picking off stray Beta Minions.
- Unlike all the other units introduced in the Builder’s Base, this one is a downgrade of its main village counterpart.
- However, this is still one of the strongest troops in the builder base.
- The Baby Dragon was added to the game on 5/22/2017.
|Troop Size||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range|
|10||Area Splash||?||1s||6||2.5 tiles|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Special Ability Level
||Star LaboratoryLevel Required||Research Time
Special Ability: Tantrum
When separated from other air units, damage is increased!