“Your troops are stationed in Army Camps. Each camp can house only one troop type at a time. Some troops can be upgraded to fit more units per camp!”
- The Army Camp houses Builder Base Troops which you can use for Versus Battles.
- Unlike the Army Camp in the Home Village, this one only takes up a 3×3 space.
- Each Army Camp houses one particular type of troop, rather than collectively housing a combination of troops.
- The Army Camp cannot be upgraded. Instead, the Builder Base Troops can be upgraded in the Star Laboratory; certain upgrades allow more of each to fit in a single Army Camp.
- The build cost for the Army Camp increases the more Army Camps you own. At Builder Hall level 5, you can have a maximum of four Army Camps.
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5|
|Number of Army Camps Owned||Build Cost of Next Army Camp||Build Time of Next Army Camp||Experience Gained|
*A fifth Army Camp is currently not available to build. However, it will be available to build in the future.