- The Archer Queen Altar is basically a Barracks/Army Camp/Laboratory for the Archer Queen. When she isn’t engaging in a battle, the Archer Queen can be seen pacing around her altar or sleeping on top of it to regenerate health.
- If you wish to see her targeting range, click on the Archer Queen or on the Altar.
- You need a free Builder and at least 40,000 Dark Elixir to build the Altar.
- Added with the 10th January 2013 Hero update.
- There is no upgrade Difference between levels, its just the Archer Queen that changes.
- There are a few arrows sticking out of the Altar, along with a target leaning against the corner of it.
- The Builder has his own animation for upgrading the Barbarian King’s and Archer Queen’s altars. He forms some gold in a furnace near the altar, and hits it with his hammer on an anvil, despite it being made of stone.
- The Altar itself can be destroyed with one Lightning Spell of any level.
|Cost||Build Time||Hitpoints||Unlocked Unit||Size||Town Hall Level Required|