Air Defense Guide
Air Defense Summary
- The Air Defense can only attack air units and one troop at a time.
- The Air Defenses deal the highest damage on air unit, they are born to kill air troops.
- You can unlock Air Defense at Town Hall 4.
Air Defense and related numbers
|Number of AD
||Unit Type Targeted
Air Defense & Strategies
- The Air Defense has a perfect attack range and excellent damage, try to place them to protect the whole base. Triangle with 3 ADs and diamond with 4 ADS are perfect common Air Defense placements.
- Lava Hounds love Air Defenses, they will not change the targets until your Air Defenses are all out. Don’t place too many Wizard Towers next to your Air Defenses or they will be locked with those high HP Lava Hounds. Wizard Towers is for clearing Balloons. Make sure there is a single-target Inferno Tower in the battle for protecting your ADs.
- If the attackers bring air troops, they will want to remove your Air Defenses as soon as possible. Try to protect your Air Defenses well because they are your key defenses. Don’t place them at the first layer otherwise attacker can take them down easily.
- You can see a lot of base designs with perfect AD placements in the Base Designs section.
- Always destroy Air Defenses first If you want to use air attack. Deploy Giants to take down AD first If you want to use Healer.
- Use 4-5 Balloons as a squad can take down an Air Defense easily If it is close enough.
- If you want to use mass Dragons to attack, you can bring 3 Lightning Spells to take down 1 AD. You can read more about this at: Mass Dragon Attack.
Tags Air Defenses base designs Cost Town Hall use Wizard Towers
Check this out chief!
The Ultimate Dragon 3 Star War Guide3 - 2 votes Corner Attacks: Dragons are simple …
How to Upgrade Walls Fast4 - 34 votes You have three options: To keep all …