|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4||Level 5||Level 6|
Somethings you should know about the Wall Breaker
- You can unlock Wall Breaker once you have Barrack level 5.
- Wall Breaker has a brown aviator hat and a large bomb.
- Wall Breaker deals splash damage in 2 tiles by detonating the bombs. It deals 40 x damage to the walls. In the battle, Wall Breaker will find the nearest building then destroy the protective walls around it.
- As its name, Wall is its favorite target, it prioritize the walls above all other things. As long as there are walls on the ground, they will find those walls and destroy them!
- If there is no wall in the battle, Wall Breakers will become like other troops without favorite targets, they will attack the closest building and can be affected by defensive Clan troops.
- Wall Beakers are not affected by the Jumping Spell.
Wall Breaker and related numbers
|Favorite Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed|
|Walls||Ground splash damage (x40 Vs. Walls)||2||2 minutes||24||1s|
|Wall Breaker Level||Damage vs. Walls||HP||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time|
Wall Breaker Strategies
- Using Wall Breakers for destroying walls helps improve your attack and other troops will not be killed quickly because they don’t have to cluster to focus on a wall. Vice-versa, Wall Breakers will not destroy wall if they can’t see any buildings behind it.
- In the battle, Wall Breakers will find the closest building then destroy all walls around it. You can see a detailed guide about
- Don’t bring too many Wall Breakers into the battle because they have low HP and you just need a few of them to go to the core of all villages.
- While doing raid, you can use other troops (Giants or Barbarians for example) to distract the enemy defensive buildings so your Wall Breakers will not be attacked while doing their duty.
- Sometimes, you need 2 Wall Breakers to destroy a wall. Drop them quickly so the defensive buildings will not have time to stop them. You can read more at Walls and Wall Breakers.
- If there are still Wall Breakers after destroying walls, they will come to destroy inner walls.
- Because they can do splash damage, after a certain playing time, you can use them to finish the low HP buildings next to walls easily.
- All Clash of Clans ground attack strategies need Wall Breakers. They are a big part of this game!